1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Re: 1NonlyAccords Body n Paint thread-Update 11.13

:rice:

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

well went to put the bumper onto the car without the grille..and noticed it was ripped on the tab that mounts with the clip next to the headlight! so I had to melt the bumper and plastic bond on the back of it..and put some putty to fix it and reprimed it
Man these used/recycled parts are killing me,saved me tons of money but a hell alot of dents and work on um..
but all is good for now..until something else pops up..ha

and also switched out all me ebay rubber couplers to my black 4ply silicone treadstone performance ones!

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

very nice whens the projected date of completion

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

The estimated paint day will be Saterday 20st.
It being built back up will take place sunday 21-22 if needed to not scratch anything.
Then Itl have to sit a week until i get back from SC during thanksgiving to do a full wetsand and buff/detail. Then that will conclude the paint area. then will move onto new turbo kit and wheels/suspension also.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

update;Going as planned-11/18 Glass out,Towed home.Ready! Took 2 hours to get my car on a 16ft old *** trailer but finally made it home with tons of wood to help make it up.
Then used my ATV truck ramps when we got home.took 15mins to unload.. :fail:

CIMG2832.jpg

CIMG2833.jpg

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Re: 1NonlyAccords Body n Paint thread-Update 11.18

very nice ... doin it tha right way.. how much it cost to cut them out

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

kinda crappy prices we switched glass guys at work that take longer and charge more than the old one..But they charged me 85 for the front/45 for sides/75for the rear..so 250$ then i bought all new seals/rubbers for the windows from honda but i cant remember..My total bill from honda was 320.xx$ for all new chrome moldings,roof moldings,weatherstripping..ect.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

kinda crappy prices we switched glass guys at work that take longer and charge more than the old one..But they charged me 85 for the front/45 for sides/75for the rear..so 250$ then i bought all new seals/rubbers for the windows from honda but i cant remember..My total bill from honda was 320.xx$ for all new chrome moldings,roof moldings,weatherstripping..ect.

dam... i think il remove mine myself ha ha... i can do it its just a ****in pain in the *** and i dnt have that electric saw they use...

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

oh ya its very simple..I just dnt have the urethane they use to put it back..and plus while i was working they were taking it out.saving me time and i dont mind spending money on warranty things..if it ever leaks than they will fix it. but as i said they charge alot more than our last guy would..should have called him..but owell.

Back