2 12s in coupe

pellegrini

Reaction score
wen i slap music in my car the bass vibrates the rear view mirror and sounds ****ty. is there any way i can prevent this without turning down bass

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
wen i slap music in my car the bass vibrates the rear view mirror and sounds ****ty. is there any way i can prevent this without turning down bass
What are you playing the music through?

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
What are you playing the music through?
This^ Knowing some about your set up will help people better determine what's the best route to take. Pics would probably be helpful as well. My initial thoughts would be to pad the trunk with something like Dynamat, but I'm not a sound expert by any means.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Probably not what you're doing. But I use a cassette to aux. And it sounded like **** because the volume on the iPod was all the way up, when its better around half or a little below. And with bass everything is going to shake and rattle, comes with the package.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
cleaner if you go through the ipod charger/transfer cable
True haha but sometimes I forget an iPod and use my phone. Eh, I don't have a system anyways. Just two 6 ½ and two 6x9's. No amp or anything else haha its not a big thing to me.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
ive read about people wrapping electrical tape or something around the base of the mirror i think

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
i no longer have a rear view mirror due to bass........ kinda proud of it......

Back