2.5 eibach sportline drop springs with 19s

runumhard808

Reaction score
im going to run the old school racing hart c5 rims 19x8 just wanted to know if anyone has pics with this drop and rim size.... you think im going to rub or should still have a gap?

Last edited:

addicted2hondaz

Reaction score
chx out eggs ride thread i belive hes running 19s not sure if they r 19x8s though and hes low not super low but a good enough drop....plus search for the wheel fitment thread, the "does it fit" thread and maybe the faqs thread those should help you a great deal

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
You won't be as low as Eggs...... you'll definitely still have a gap. Might have to shave the rear bumper tab, and without knowing the offset, I can't be sure but I'd say you will be fine on your fenders.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The wheel gap will be minimal, if you go with a 215/35 tire you might not rub with a 2.5" drop. Btw Sportlines give a 2" drop.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Offset matters and determines whether you will need to make various fender/bumper mods.

I would suggest going with a 35 profile tire as well in order to keep it close to OEM spec.

runumhard808

Reaction score
Offset matters and determines whether you will need to make various fender/bumper mods.

I would suggest going with a 35 profile tire as well in order to keep it close to OEM spec.
yeah im running 225/35/19

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3337

Not sure which pictures are with sportlines, towards the bottom but not the bottom few. But you will have a gap.

thanks hope it comes out like those last pics... perfect for me :naughty:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^^He used to. I believe Gary is in Nashville now, but the Accord is long gone. He drives a TL now. His old sportlines are actually what I have on my car now.

Back