2" drop

minituck04

Reaction score
**** it. what do i need to get my **** right. i have more then enough money for my setup. i just want my **** to ride like its on rails and smooth as glass with out going over board on some race setup when all i do is just cruise my ****

minituck04

Reaction score
yes it does. maybe be a lil stiffer then factory but you can still have smooth with a 2"drop . you just have to have the right setup. i understand that it will be a lil stiffer but i dont want it superstiff to the point that every lil bump will rattle me.

talonted1990

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my car and my brothers car. His is stock mine is dropped 2"-2 1/4". Mine is on an incline in the second pic. My car has a sporty ride but not rough.

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Atleast a rear camber kit is probably something you want. Some people actually prefer to have that much camber, as long as toe is right, your tirewear shouldn't be that bad. But you will take off a decent amount of life, but you will also gain handling.

If it was me, and i am me so i did this, lol, i'd just go 1.5. You just don't run into as many problems. And that extra half inch isn't really worth it to me. If i was thinking about 2in, i'd just go lower as you need to buy the same stuff (camber kit, etc). I'd do like 2.5 or something if you want to get into that. But prokits ride so good and you probably won't need a camber kit, depending on your preferences. I have less than 1 degree in front about 1.3 in back. No noticeable wear in 3,000 miles which is as far as i've gone. I'm convinced from past experience that i should only loose accouple thousand miles off the tires and handling will be much better than 0 degrees.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
About 3 in front, maybe 2 in back (smaller fender wells). The drop in back is perfect for me, the front is a tad high. I will probably get struts with adjustable perches and drop the front a bit more at some point. It's not LOW, but a good drop. My lip exaggerates the drop though.

Back