2 idiots, 1 oil drainer

finch13

Reaction score
Well, can I really be mad at them? Everyone has been "trained" on draining them, but not everyone has actually drained them since they only need to be every 2 weeks and we have 35 kids to do it. I've drained both of them myself 3 times now.

And, I was dumb enough to not move when car when I saw them walking over, at least I had the brains roll up my window before.

I was able to get it all off, so I'm not all that mad about it. They didn't do it on purpose, so forgive and forget, right? An apology would have been nice though :sad:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
that sucks... side note, so jealous you have auto shop, we didn't get offered **** when i was in school

eggs

Reaction score
that sucks... side note, so jealous you have auto shop, we didn't get offered **** when i was in school

sucks that it happend auto body teachers are FTW the only problem with going to school for auto body is its not really something you can do in your driveway so you never really use it ever

Drift

Reaction score
Damn, that sucks man. I would have made those two jamokes clean the car though! F them!

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Yeah... it looks fine... I'll just cut the clear coat with a polish this summer or something.

First time I washed my car since the Chicago meet on June 21st or something :lawl:
lol :lawl:

i didn't even wash my car for that day :lawl: brought it covered in MDF dust :lawl:

Back