2 pics

C_S_L

Reaction score
Thanks. Slammed cars sure look nice but you just have to be ready for the consequences ;)

You ever go down Los Alamos and Hancock? Yea that one is a killer for anyone with a lower ride but worst for those who are slam. :doh: at least the city is fixing up the roads.

AV_SICK

Reaction score
yeah, its a pain in the *** when we have to work on his car, lemme put the rims on my car to see what they look like lol haha :naughty:

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
You ever go down Los Alamos and Hancock? Yea that one is a killer for anyone with a lower ride but worst for those who are slam. :doh: at least the city is fixing up the roads.
LoL yeah i know where you are talkin about... that dip is horrendous. :owned:

yeah, its a pain in the *** when we have to work on his car, lemme put the rims on my car to see what they look like lol haha :naughty:
lol... when is your next day off? i need to change my front brakes :)

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
Looks good slammed, but I think spacers might be in order.

Just my $0.02.
Thanks for your opinion but I dont think spacers will work with me unless I want more camber.. and camber wear right now isnt that bad for me.
am i right though? if i did get spacers, wouldnt i need to run more negative camber?

damn looks way lower than when i saw you last. clean!

i think white would look sick

haha we'll see. thanks man

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Thanks for your opinion but I dont think spacers will work with me unless I want more camber.. and camber wear right now isnt that bad for me.
am i right though? if i did get spacers, wouldnt i need to run more negative camber?

You could get a camber kit to help with that problem.

You could start with rolling the fenders, and see how bad your camber might be.

All that might not be worth the effort for you though, you're happy with the look, then that's all that matters.

I still think it's a fierce drop, looks good, almost as if you're on bags.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
You could get a camber kit to help with that problem.

You could start with rolling the fenders, and see how bad your camber might be.

All that might not be worth the effort for you though, you're happy with the look, then that's all that matters.

I still think it's a fierce drop, looks good, almost as if you're on bags.

I do have camber kits. the front fender is rolled and the rear was cut.
i think it might look a little better with spacers. cause looking in the picture, the rear looks like it can stick out a little more. i get the picture though. thanks for you advice. i will look into spacer and see what i can do.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I do have camber kits. the front fender is rolled and the rear was cut.
i think it might look a little better with spacers. cause looking in the picture, the rear looks like it can stick out a little more. i get the picture though. thanks for you advice. i will look into spacer and see what i can do.

Just suggestions, I will have to do the same thing to mine(roll fenders), the back end of my car sits about the same as yours, but the front is higher, V6 'boat look', very rare! lol

I think even a 5mm spacer would be enough, but if you can test fit a bigger size, see how 10mm would look.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
Just suggestions, I will have to do the same thing to mine(roll fenders), the back end of my car sits about the same as yours, but the front is higher, V6 'boat look', very rare! lol

I think even a 5mm spacer would be enough, but if you can test fit a bigger size, see how 10mm would look.

Lol yeah i need to lower the back a little more. plus I have a 15" sub back there so rubbing is a daily routine haha.
you think that 10mm would be good enough? i was looking into 15mm lol
i just dont want something where my wheels look like they are sticking out

Back