FS: 2000 Accord SE Low miles

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
im letting go of my 6th gen as much as I love her its time that I ship out for the Navy and need to sell my stuff.

here is a link to my craigslist AD for the full info

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/2364765359.html

please do not hesitate to just email me via the email address provided on craigslist.

$6000obo, 85,xxx miles. HIDs, Tein H-techs, headlights traded from MrLazie which was done by Matt (also on the forums)

Motivated to sell by the end of this month, im leaving June 21st.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wanna trade my red/clears for yours + cash... mine is leaking and a lil discolored lol

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
roy - lol im good, already having a hard time selling the car bc of economy. i bought mine for pretty cheap from a shop in la puente, one of those warehouses. some ebay shop.

20-CG5 - yeahh, i have a 1995 M3 on the side and i've invested a lot of money in that car lately (head gasket, headers, exhaust, and a crap load of work to bring it back to running normal). but honestly I think when I come back im going to look into a lexus GS instead, stick shift in LA is NOT FUN haha. but thank you for your wishes, and if you love your accord, dont let it go. it has a lot of potential despite what others say!

Back