2000 Coupe EX

DK888

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:

FTW? I'm such a nOObie! I've been out of the automotive industry up until I started at my current job. It's been awhile, so please excuse me.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
DK888 said:
FTW? I'm such a nOObie! I've been out of the automotive industry up until I started at my current job. It's been awhile, so please excuse me.

FTW = For The Win. FTL = For The Lose. :beer:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Wow the beginning of this thread pisses me off..i want to kill all thieves..yes kill...i say we go on a hunt...

19's tucked would look good on the accord.. 4cyl auto is the BEST!!!!

you should buy my old chrome 18s.. :D

DK888

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Wow the beginning of this thread pisses me off..i want to kill all thieves..yes kill...i say we go on a hunt...

19's tucked would look good on the accord.. 4cyl auto is the BEST!!!!

you should buy my old chrome 18s.. :D

Thanks 00Accord4cyl.. but I try to stay away from chrome. Although I might go with 18's tucked, not sure if I can put 19's on there and still tuck and drive. Probably gonna with Apexi coilovers.

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
lol to each their own! lol.. i luv my 19's! sorry bout the lost man. i agree. they should get the death penalty...they obviously dont kno the concept of hard work and dedication.. fuc*in F@gs!

DK888

Reaction score
The 17yr old and 16yr old got locked up for auto theft and impersonating a police officer on numerous accounts. The parents had the chance pay for the damages but couldn't afford it. They both got 30yrs each. I think the death penalty would be rather harsh.

Back