2000 V6 exhaust

Pacman

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if a 2000 V6 exhaust is the same in the US as it is in the UK, looking at a cat back stainless steel one but it only fits a US model they cannot confirm if it will fit a UK model, but I was under the imprssion all 6g Coupes where built in the US.

Cheers

shavedaccord

Reaction score
My guess would be it should fit? I don't ever recall seeing an exhaust labeled as "EDM fitment only" or "UK fitment only".

Pacman

Reaction score
Sounds good,

The last stainless steel one I bought from ebay for my Prelude rusted through in 4 months

Pacman

Reaction score
After 1 month

IMG_1816.jpg

Pacman

Reaction score
Got an ongoing debate with the guy about his T304 stainless steel. seems a bit like mild steel not stainless, and it was nearly 350 dollars including postage

shavedaccord

Reaction score
that's not stainless..if it was stainless it would have been tig welded with stainless rod and not mild steel like it appears to be.

truonghthe

Reaction score
it look like you got a fake stainless steel buddy. I only slap on the exhaust on my when the brand name is Magnaflow.

Pacman

Reaction score
Hi again,

Just to let you lot know I bought the exhaust from Advan-emotion other wise known as HK Tuning and I've tried a numerous times on the phone to get a response but their answer is basically poke it up your ring.

Shame as they are your side of the water and I cannot do anything from the UK.

Cheers anyhow

Back