J37 forged rods
05 RL forged pistons and rings
J37 OE bearings
J32A3 gaskets

CL-S 6 Speed swap
CL-S OEM Clutch

CSF Aluminum Radiator
AEM V2 Intake
Crappy Generic headers (welded at joints to reinforce structural integrity)
Aerospeed FPR
NRG oil Catch Cans

Custom Built 3" SS Mandrel Bent Exhaust system
Magnaflow high Flow Cat
Magnaflow straight Through Race mufflers
AP2 S2000 Exhaust Tips

Suspension & Wheels
Function Form Type 1 Coilovers
Comptech Titanium Strut Bar
Comptech Rear Sway Bar
Comptech Front Sway Bar

18x8 WedSport SA70 in Gunmetal (225/40/18) Winter Setup Yokohama WS4 All Season
Rotora 4pot BBK, powdered coated Candy teal

Interior Sound
Alpine Component Speakers
Alpine HU

Tuning
AEM FIC 6 w/AEM Extension harness

Body of Vehicle is ~45,000 original miles and the engine has about 11,000 on it. Original Paint, aftermarket bumpers.

Reason for selling:
I'm getting a new job in the city, and need to find a car that's more fuel efficient & Automatic... The commute will be about an hour away each day. Can't afford to scrape the car, or risk messing it up due to careless drivers.

This is probably the lightest accord that's been swapped. It does not have trunk pieces at all. No spare tire/wrench etc. But will come with an emergency inflation & tire goo set. In case of flat.

It's not slammed, nor abused, and it's VERY VERY VERY Fast. I've stomped most stock sports cars on the market. In order to get the full performance of this car, you have to run 245 or higher summer tires. I'm currenlty running 225 all seasons since i'm rebuilding the Volks, so gaining traction is currently a huge issue.

No major issues with the vehicle, just some minor quirks that I have not gotten to quite yet.

I chose this car for the swap due to its low body miles and the great condition it was in, both interior and exterior.

This vehicle is extremely functional, fast and fun. It's very responsive and with all the suspension mods, it handles like a dream as well. Buyer needs to be an enthusiast, and if you want to check it out in person, you're free to do so.

Asking for 12K OBO.
Pics: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33067&highlight=rush+hour+meet

If you are truly interested, please send me a msg. Not overly desperate to sell, but will entertain all offers. If it does not sell, i'll probably get a hybrid of some sort & buy another parking spot in the garage.

Located in Fairfax VA 22030.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Such a beast. I hate to see you sell this and get an auto...just seems wrong. lol Someone would be lucky to get it.

Any photos of the bay?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
IMG_2030.jpg

his bay as of last summer.

Car is clean as ****!!!!! I've seen it in person multiple times and also driven it and man does that thing pull hard as ****, and I barely even got on it since we were kinda in town. great seller, great car, and great mechanic that's done all the work on it (same guy who's doing dre's swap and same guy who helped me finish my turbo build)

whoever buys this car will definitely not be disappointed. GLWS paul, just wish you had waited till I was tuned so I could stomp that thing hahaha

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Paul, sorry to hear you have to let it go.

I got to see it in person as well, and definately a well maintained vehicle.

Hope to see it end up in good hands.

Back