2002 TL-S wing On 2002 EX-V6 Sedan

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
my dad has an 03 tl with wing...i can probably check what his trunk is like and/or make some measurements...if anyone is interested.

Elcid

Reaction score
I was comparing the 2002 Honda and 2002 Acura Wing Installations Instructions.

TL springs are different then the Accords springs than come with the wings. So you should use the accords springs. Also should use the two accord rear protectors (TLs are different).

I am concerned about the spoilers wire harnesses(2 end plugs) and the end of the wire connector that comes out of the wing for the led brake lights. They look the same but do not know for sure.

Just trying to do the job right.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
is there a mad rush on this?

if i wait til after he's off work, ill have to do everything in the dark and use the flash for pics.

if he doesnt take it saturday or sunday, i could do it in the daylight.

rich rob

Reaction score
I have the TL OEM spoiler on my 02. It is wider than the OEM Accord spoiler and the dimples under the trunk where the Accord spoiler screws in don't work for the TL spoiler. However it does work with very careful measurements. The trunk on the Accord and TL are slightly different sizes thus the spoilers are too. I'll post pictures of the spoiler on my car later.

Elcid

Reaction score
Rich rob,
I just noticed that too ... I checked out my brother's 2003 TL yesterday.

Do the LED lights in your wing work? If yes, did you use the TL or Accord wing wire harness?

Thanks

rich rob

Reaction score
my harness was cut when I bought it. So I spliced into my brake lights. I'll post pictures of it tomorrow so you can see how it fits on the accord.

Back