2004-2008 TL progress rear sway bar... Will it fit?

1slosedan

Reaction score
Oh ok.. On the progress site it says it increases your contact patch, thats why I asked.. Cool stuff, found a guy selling one thats brand new I am going to tryto pick up for 80. I got him down to 100. Where do you get the progress plate that hangs off? I saw it a few times and can't find it... :/

Johnson

Reaction score
Oh ok.. On the progress site it says it increases your contact patch, thats why I asked.. Cool stuff, found a guy selling one thats brand new I am going to tryto pick up for 80. I got him down to 100. Where do you get the progress plate that hangs off? I saw it a few times and can't find it... :/

where are you finding a deal like this? thats a great deal for 100.
it doesnt come with it. i would not get it.. nobody is going to stick their head under your car to see that you have a progress. haha

1slosedan

Reaction score
where are you finding a deal like this? thats a great deal for 100.
it doesnt come with it. i would not get it.. nobody is going to stick their head under your car to see that you have a progress. haha

You can see it from behind the car. Thats why I would want it. Found it on Craigslist.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
They aren't meant for Accords/TLs. IMO don't bother. Kinda like having stickers on the side of your car. No need to advertise a RSB.

Back