FS: 2004 Acura TL

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^How DARE you change the subject to something actually pertinent to the original topic!

jaron001

Reaction score
i really like the car and in not a fan of the TL maybe because around here they all have 20's and 22's but goodluck man you should get top dollar for her!!!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Unfortunately for me I didn't get back into town from my friend wedding until about 6pm yesterday so I didn't get a chance to go and look at the M3 I want. I keep getting stupid lowball offers on the car from Craigslist, but I have one guy in Mass that seems really interested so I'm going to go show him the car on Saturday since I'm going to be up there for a friends Halloween party anyway. Hopefully it works out. We shall see.....

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Unfortunately for me I didn't get back into town from my friend wedding until about 6pm yesterday so I didn't get a chance to go and look at the M3 I want. I keep getting stupid lowball offers on the car from Craigslist, but I have one guy in Mass that seems really interested so I'm going to go show him the car on Saturday since I'm going to be up there for a friends Halloween party anyway. Hopefully it works out. We shall see.....

Craigslist low ballers are common, but there are few people that will pay money for a decent car. I've sold cars by putting them in the paper. Apparently some people are still old school. I also used autotrader, put a "for sale sign" on my car and parked by the street during work.

Back