RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
84b6f519-3c92-4f7f-89ba-6f51323380c9.jpg

Last edited:

b1L@L

Reaction score
how? its car related.

OP.. you really want $1000 for this? did you forget we're accord owners and not bimmer/benz/bently owners. all in all glws

his price is very reasonable. gotta pay to play homie :boohoo:. go check out an rsx forum and you'll see what they are willing to pay for their parts.

Goodluck with the sale OP

jeffpanya

Reaction score
so what would all have to be done to get navi to work? plug and play?

Cjcg6

Reaction score
got a picture of the wiring or is it plug and play?

Bro as you can see the last pic is the same 6th gen accord. So you will unbolt your radio. Plug this in and run power and ground to the amp and your all done
how? its car related.
? don't get it?

OP.. you really want $1000 for this? did you forget we're accord owners and not bimmer/benz/bently owners. all in all glws
Thanks but we almost in 2012 it doesn't matter what car you own, it's your taste in accessories and parts. A aftermarket direct bolt in JVC is 899.99. This is a factory radio bro do your research. Which cost more Skunk 2 control arms or Factory control arms. It took hours to get this think to work like factory.

his price is very reasonable. gotta pay to play homie :boohoo:. go check out an rsx forum and you'll see what they are willing to pay for their parts.

Goodluck with the sale OP

Thanks bro finally someone who knows about cars.

so what would all have to be done to get navi to work? plug and play?

Plug right in to your existing harness. The adapter harness i Use is the same for odessy/crv/accord/element. So if you have those 4 you just plug in and run ground to the amp. But i will take out the wires nicely so no extra will have to be done.

I think he already did the wiring and said it was plug and play in the thread where he was selling his car

Thanks again. NO wiring needed everything is done. Plug and play with the features i should say then

Back