2009 Calendar?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^haha well i think we need to first find somebody who will be in charge of everything...then come up with a better system for nominations than just posting in this thread..will be hard to pick the top 12 if everybody just posts 12 members..also whoever is nominated must have some good quality pictures since it will be a calender..

i don't have time to actually be in charge of selling and distributing this stuff..i wish i could..i used to sell decals for a local forum site, and it just took up 2 much of my time...

i could make a thread for nominations...but i think we need to come up with a good process on how we will come up with the 12..and no matter what we do make, somebody will be left out and unhappy i am guessing..one for each month would be the best bet...but if we can get more cars in one picture, from maybe a group meet that would obviously be good..or maybe have a coupe/sedan for each month...

I do however think each previous ROTM deserves to be on that list..except Roy.. :D I also think we should try and fit the actual website into it on each month..have the logo and everything..so we might need a few guys good in photoshop to help edit some pictures...

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
I'm willing to do it, if you guys are okay with me doing it i'll think up a good way to figure out what cars we're going to put in. Then i'll check around here and online to see who can give us the best deal. I've got all summer to work on this for 6GA so time is not an issue

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Okay, here is my proposition for the Calendar.

1st and foremost we need to vote on a series of issues: length, rides for each month, other noteworthy cars which would be added to the cover in a collage-ish thing

2nd: i will contact local calendar makers to get prices, check online retailers and propose take the best offer and propose it to the site.

3rd: after the two prior necessities are handled i will personally draw up the poster and finalize everything with the retailer.

4th: take official orders and proceed to purchase and distribute through a series of orders similar to the Decal batches.

5th: :beer:

lets get this moving, I've heard informal support from two admin's; all i'm waiting on is the official go-ahead and i will get this process moving.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
^^haha well i think we need to first find somebody who will be in charge of everything...then come up with a better system for nominations than just posting in this thread..will be hard to pick the top 12 if everybody just posts 12 members..also whoever is nominated must have some good quality pictures since it will be a calender..

i don't have time to actually be in charge of selling and distributing this stuff..i wish i could..i used to sell decals for a local forum site, and it just took up 2 much of my time...

i could make a thread for nominations...but i think we need to come up with a good process on how we will come up with the 12..and no matter what we do make, somebody will be left out and unhappy i am guessing..one for each month would be the best bet...but if we can get more cars in one picture, from maybe a group meet that would obviously be good..or maybe have a coupe/sedan for each month...

I do however think each previous ROTM deserves to be on that list..except Roy.. :D I also think we should try and fit the actual website into it on each month..have the logo and everything..so we might need a few guys good in photoshop to help edit some pictures...
I think the best bet is to keep this as simple as possible. One car per month. It's going to be a challenge just to come up with pictures that are quality enough for print as is. As it stands is everyone on that list able to come up with LARGE format pictures for printing in a timely manner? One person can back up this whole process and force us to pretty much start over which is my concern. I honestly feel this should be an open call. Set a deadline and of course a quality standard on pictures. Have anyone who meets them and wishes to be in the calendar submit their pictures and information. Staff can then run through the submissions and choose one picture from each entrant (if they have more than one) then create a public pole as to which pictures make it into the calendar. This process would eliminate any problems with pre-chosen people not coming up with pictures.

gunmetal6th

Reaction score
This is a gr8 idea. Hope it works cause im buying 4. One for every room, and one for my school locker and football locker and one for my pet and girlfriend so I might need about 10 or 12. Maybe 30 so I can hand them out while I drive around. Get some extra cash. lol. Good Luck on it guys!

Back