200hp

minituck04

Reaction score
what would i have to do to reach this goal with an i4 auto. i know our cars arent supposed to be race cars just want a lil more oomph :driving:

minituck04

Reaction score
not super deep. but if thats the only way to get that kinda power all the time i may look for a nother platform

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
time to look for another platform.
you'll need forced induction or heavy engine build.
you'll eventually start seeing larger and larger bills on your requirements.
for example. to go high compression, you'd start with basic bolt ons which are 100-700 dollars. then you'll do cams which are 300-800, then port, polish, bore which is 600-800. then pistons, rods, rings which is 800-1200....see what i mean.

however, a turbo kit can be had for 2000-4000, plus the installation plus the potential hazard of destroying your auto and swapping a 5speed for 1800.

nitrous however is your friend, 75 shot...runs you about 500, more if you're paying for installation. you can even shoot 75 on stock everything and anything.

minituck04

Reaction score
would i need to upgrade my injectors or anything with a nitrous setup or will a 100 shot with an i/h/e work just fine with my factory set up

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
walshbj19 said:
i heard somethin about backfiring up the intake pipe with a wet kit

That's from fuel puddling in the intake manifold which is rare to happen. I think I've heard/since that once and it was a video of a Vette that caught fire on youtube.

Back