200k miles parts car?!?!?!?!?!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
thats the thing, my friend will buy it for me off a salvage auction, i cant see the car till its in my driveway lol, im almost certain that ill buy it, i just have to wait till monday and make sure these a-holes from progressive dont total my car and take it away. It would suck to buy a parts car to fix a car you no longer have lol

Let them total it and buy it back. You will still have money in your pocket, plus a parts car and a 5 speed swap. Only downfall, you will have a salvage title. If you can live with that, then do it!

JonWiLL

Reaction score
Let them total it and buy it back. You will still have money in your pocket, plus a parts car and a 5 speed swap. Only downfall, you will have a salvage title. If you can live with that, then do it!

yea i gotta see what happens first, they'll be coming tomorrow. I will do everything possible to keep it. it has alot of damages under tho, so most likely they will total. i have no problem with the salvage title, i just hope they dont do nothing stupid.

JonWiLL

Reaction score
Will you sell ur AT Transmission?

I will sell it as soon as i 5spd swap, right now only thing wrong with it for sure is 3rd gear upshift solenoid or something like that, but thats not in the trans itself

edit read your other post, drain some tranny fluid and put lucas stop slip in there, that will help alot, i did it on another car and trans lasted almost a year

Last edited:
Back