FS: 2010 GTI 37k $18.5k

dtraill27

Reaction score
I am in the market for a WRX or a BMW 135 so will be putting my GTI up for sale. The car is financed through Citizens Bank Financial. I’ll start with a little background on the car and include links to threads with pictures. I bought the car last November with 14k miles on it and it now has 37k on it. Car is in good shape no mechanical problems. I have records of all work I have had done to it at the VW dealer and other shops (alignments, inspection, exhaust install, etc). Car had one warranty repair and that was for the clutch master cylinder. The clutch pedal was making a click sound when you put it in and the dealer said it was the easiest way to make sure the issue didn't return. Have had no problems with it since. Only mods I have done are 15% window tint, GHL catback exhaust, and TSW nurburgring wheels. I have the stock catback and stock wheels as well. I was recently involved in an accident, I hit a deer. They only body part that needed replacing was the front bumper because I was lucky and went over the deer. Car was repaired by insurance company recommended shop and has lifetime guarantee. Car also has a dent on the right rocker panel but isn't that noticeable. I actually missed it when I bought the car because I was so excited about buying it. Here are links to pictures and I'll have some more recent ones up after a detail next week.

Car: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34705 Only thing different from these pictures is the catback

Accident: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48522

J30MAN

Reaction score
GLWS. Great car that's for sure. A buddy in town has one and I love it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Already getting rid of the GTI, huh?

I would say WRX over the 1 Series, if those are your only two considerations.

dtraill27

Reaction score
GLWS. Great car that's for sure. A buddy in town has one and I love it.

Thanks. Great car just looking for something rear wheel or awd

Already getting rid of the GTI, huh?

I would say WRX over the 1 Series, if those are your only two considerations.

Yeah I test drove the BMW 128, 135, and WRX yesterday. I originally wanted the WRX when I bought the GTI and I went with this when I should have just went with the WRX. I've found a nice one just trying to find this a good home now.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Hmm. Subaru and VW. Love them both

I'd love to have a GTI for my significant other to drive since our Passat went bye bye\

I could never let go of your GTI if I owned it. black + 4 door

Bax

Reaction score
P1010046.jpg

You're standing inside of your crotch :lawl:

GLWS.

Back