Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Meh....

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Hate it

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

acedomain

Reaction score
the trunk on the sedan is the same know as the jdm version.

i really don't like the rear lights on the coupe, the previous lights were better.

the difference main are the lights and the bumpers, like what they always do half way through the body style years.

i agree with you.....also the lights on the coupe just to be sure they are popping out a little right if yes (and its just not me) i dont like it looks bad

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
The new coupe lights do bulge out at the corners, it gives it a very muscular stance from the rear.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
they probably also did that to look less like the Altima Coupe :lawl:

nissan_altima_coupe_2007_niot.net.jpg

altimacoupe_02_1280.jpg

hey, wait a minute...

imaricer:)

Reaction score
cant belive im saying this but the altima looks better... actually all new nissan/lexus look better than any new car... except 8th gen civic SI sedan of course..

as for the 8.5 gen accrod. the coupe looks better, and im usually a sedan guy...

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I think the Altima coupe looks odd and disproportionate... but maybe that's just me. Honda's been doing the front drive coupe a lot longer and it shows. Plus, you've gotta think about ride quality and interior fit/finish. Maybe I'm too much of an elitist, but really there's no comparison to any other midsize car in its class.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
coupe looks ok, sedan looks like absolute poop. All the new sedans from every car maker look too alike.

Back