2012 300c srt-8

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
maserati clock :lawl:
i really like the interior though, i dont really have a problem with it. but is that carbon fiber around the climate control? not in a "luxury" car, looks like it doesnt belong

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
heh, well 3G TL's had faux CF trim in the darker interiors as well.... doesn't look good in terms of carbon fiber goes... but if you think of it as just having a pattern to the dash pieces, it's not that bad imo

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
heh, well 3G TL's had faux CF trim in the darker interiors as well.... doesn't look good in terms of carbon fiber goes... but if you think of it as just having a pattern to the dash pieces, it's not that bad imo

Yeah, and the TL's that have cf on the grille? Jeeeez... :lawl:
they might as well offer a faux carbon fiber wrap for the whole car while they're at it :Smoker:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Its a bit of Audi mixed with Bentley and the old version

I will goes as far as saying it is nice.

Not much further.

It looks like the slimmed it down a bit and rounded out some edges which I like so it doesnt look like a tissue box on wheels with a smaller one on top.

Grill and headlights scream Audi tho. That I hate. Theyre not german. They never will. Give up.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
maserati clock :lawl:
i really like the interior though, i dont really have a problem with it. but is that carbon fiber around the climate control? not in a "luxury" car, looks like it doesnt belong

Well remember the SRT to Mopar is like Type R (or Si) to Honda
It's built more towards Performance and not luxury

Back