2012 accord seats

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
ur from spartanburg? really? wanna try it out? i got a 2011 which is the same thing...

u can drive down to atlanta, since 2 of my friends with 8thgen from the burg are coming down in jan 20th... its atl accord meet #3!!! join us if u want!!!

CHECK US OUT!!!

but letting u know that ur chance is like 1% fit w/o custom bracket

potholesloveme

Reaction score
If it wasn't my long week at work id most deff come down there! Who do you know thats got 8th gens? Sucks i gotta miss it. First show of the year and i work. Lol and I thought about just ripping up my carpet and just welding it to the floor. Haha

iviaillet

Reaction score
Pretty sure people said the same thing about the 2nd gen acura cl seats, but those are roughly around the same time period, and we got those to bolt right in pretty much, and the side airbags will still work. Even if the 8th gen accord seats bolt up or are welded in you would still have to worry about the side airbags if your 6th gen comes with them and the OPDS unit looks a little different but the connectors might be the same, if not you have nothing to worry about expect wiring the motors up. I like the look of the 8th gen 4 door rear seats, might see if they are remotely close in size

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
If it wasn't my long week at work id most deff come down there! Who do you know thats got 8th gens? Sucks i gotta miss it. First show of the year and i work. Lol and I thought about just ripping up my carpet and just welding it to the floor. Haha

there is tony and carson, the other 2 i haven't met yet... but maybe they will be coming down here too

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Any seat will work if you make custom brakets or buy custom brakets. The only thing that is a ***** is to wire or splice in the heated seat option or anything like that. So if the 2012 seats have heated seats then you would either have to run your own wiring or just not have heated seats.

Now all you'd have to do is cut and reprong the movement function buttons together. That part isn't hard.

I'm not for sure if the new accords have heated seats or not.

Back