2013 Accord?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
2013-Honda-Accord-Coupe.jpg

Could this be the new design?

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
the only difference i see is in the corner of the front bumper and the molding of the side ... Not enough change if you ask me ... Hope they plan on changing the interior

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I borrowed the pic from another site.

I was thinking there wasn't much of a change, and those LED's are NOT a good idea.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If anything it looks like the makings of the half generation facelift Honda does for the last two years of every gen.

I’m sick of LED’s.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The 8th Gen is almost due for the typical "refreshing", so I wouldn't be surprised if something like that was what they had in mind.

I would be really surprised though if the LED's actually made it in to final production.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The 8GA already got its facelift for 2011, both sedan and coupe. Don’t think anything major will change for its last year of production. I am curious what the 9th gen will look like. Hopefully…better…

Mercedes put those dumb LED’s in the front bumper then Ford copied them. Putting them in headlights is one thing, but I’m tired of seeing them overused.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The sedan came out on top of that upgrade, IMO.

I am wondering if the 9th Gen will be even bigger!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Lol looking at current trends, it will be.

I like the changes for the 8.5 gen sedan. Even those pointless reflectors on the trunk I like, they do nothing, but they look good imo. The coupe I don’t think they could save. The headlight update looks better, but the whole back end is just fat and hopeless. Kind of like Michael Moore.

Whatever they do, I have a hard time believing it could possibly be worse than then new Camry. That rear end is horrendous.

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i love the 8-8.5 gen coupes :sad:

what if they make an awd version of the 9th gen..or rwd. doesnt make any sense but a man can dream

Back