AFAccord

Reaction score
Re: dcmystery21's 2000 Accord Coupe (56k=nope)

The car's been relatively well. I've been in Afghanistan for the better part of a year, and the Accord hasn't had much use since it's no longer my daily driver when I'm home. For as much as I tinker with it, I can't really complain about its less than stellar reliability. It's only left me stranded once since I upgraded my valvetrain, but I found out that a bad main relay was the cause, and was able to fix that myself.

dcmystery21

Reaction score
Re: dcmystery21's 2000 Accord Coupe (56k=nope)

The car's been relatively well. I've been in Afghanistan for the better part of a year, and the Accord hasn't had much use since it's no longer my daily driver when I'm home. For as much as I tinker with it, I can't really complain about its less than stellar reliability. It's only left me stranded once since I upgraded my valvetrain, but I found out that a bad main relay was the cause, and was able to fix that myself.

Oh okay. Are you still overseas or back in the states? I have quite a few friends in the armed forces serving all around the world and the consensus seems to be that it isn't as bad as the media makes it out to be (well, depending on your job/location/time). Hope it hasn't been to hard on you.

Glad to hear the accord has been good to you as well. I still remember following you out of the gas station and hearing your car convinced me to start diving into my accord. Unfortunately, that was cut short. But stuff happens and you have to make the best of what you are given.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Even if you don't have the car anymore.. Why would you delete everything, do you hate 6thgenaccords now or something? :peek:

Last edited:
Back