240 lovers. (56k do you even exist still!!!)

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
733837_4510857420714_370590839_n.jpg

528233_4510873821124_900146571_n.jpg

Surely that's not the correct way to mount that front lip, it looks ridiculous at that angle lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
calicooooo'sssss :lawl:

i think i'd enjoy the front bumper on the car, it looks like something's missing with the sides and rear on...i'm definitely looking forward to paint, pat :lawl:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Sick. Any plans for a front bumper??
I've got the front bumper that goes with the rest of the kit but until my driveway gets fixed I won't be able to get the car put of my driveway with it installed.

Regardless of the different colours, the body looks like everything fits together pretty flush.(looking at some of the rolling shots).
if you saw it up close there's a few spots that don't fit but all together it isn't too bad.

Pics of My old okinawa Street racer Chaser JZX90, with mismatched Mark II front end swap.

P1020011_zps64cf366f.jpg

P1020014_zps9c93df04.jpg

P1020016_zps52a6a354.jpg

Memories...
Badass. I love chasers.

What if I told you... A 240 can be all one color.

:meme:
id call you a lyer :lawl:

I want a 240sx!!! Loving the pictures and cant wait to see them painted one color again :hihi:
Thanks man. It's gonna look soooo nice painted I can't wait either.

mismatched body panels and wheels. yup, definitively a nissan:lawl:
becauseracecar

Surely that's not the correct way to mount that front lip, it looks ridiculous at that angle lol
It's made for the earlier s13 bumper so it doesn't really fit right on my bumper. Plus it's been snapped in half and then zip tie stitched back together. :lawl:
calicooooo'sssss :lawl:

i think i'd enjoy the front bumper on the car, it looks like something's missing with the sides and rear on...i'm definitely looking forward to paint, pat :lawl:
ya I'm back and forth with it. Ultimately though I paid for the full kit so ill eventually end up using it all.

:lawl:

pat, ur next project should be a paintjob and rims.. other than tht, she's looking good
nah I need a bunch of **** to have it legal for tandem so that's more important then paint. Ps I have 14 different wheels for this car so I don't think I need anymore hahaha

needs paint.
Needs more racecar parts first.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So, tell me again why you didn't switch driver's side fender's with your friend?

Back