FS: 240SX Shell

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Just tossing this out there, doubt there will be any biters, but here's what I've got before I put it on CL.

A little background on the car. I bought it in 2002, swapped a CA18DET in it, pulled most of the interior, ran it hard, blew the head gasket, gave it to a friend.

When I got rid of it there was no structural damage, no broken suspension components, etc. Everything was working except the engine, which has since been destroyed.

The car was given by that friend to another person, shortly after he received it and the final "owner" parked the vehicle at his grandparents farm. It has been sitting there, under a tree, ever since. I'm sure there is some minor rusting, the exterior paint was never great, but I doubt that there is anything that can not be easily fixed. It looks like the vehicle was parked on top of a tarp so there should not be any weeds or shrubbery in the engine bay.

What you see is what you get, its 100% bring a trailer material, and all the tires are reportedly flat. Selling the car as-is. I have not been able to get out and see the car in person, but the current "owner" of the car has seen the vehicle and has given me a very good idea about its condition.

Car is located just outside of Dallas, I have the title in my name and possession. If you are seriously interested send me a PM and we can discuss a legit price.

Asking $750 OBO. I will get out and get pictures and a better description of the condition as soon as the current "owner" lets me. Price is negotiable but I will not settle on one until I can see everything myself and get a good idea of what it is really worth. I'm not selling this to be greedy, I'm not trying to make a bunch of money off it, and I'm also not going to haggle with people over 25 bucks. Make a reasonable offer and we'll go from there, I'm an adult and I expect you to be one as well.

Here are the pics that the current "owner" took of the car, his quality will not be the same as mine when I get out there.

IMG0000800000.jpg

IMG00007.jpg

IMG00004.jpg

IMG00003.jpg

IMG00002.jpg

IMG00001.jpg

sikjdm

Reaction score
i can vouch for this guy, great seller and definately a good start for a project!

good luck john

chaby_91

Reaction score
If everything it needs is a new engine, I'd be willing to get this, except it's all the way down in Texas... :doh:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i can vouch for this guy, great seller and definately a good start for a project!

good luck john

:wub:

omg.. soo sexy how much do a motor usually run for?

depends what motor you want, there are some local shops that have been known to have a number of different engines, i'm sure you can find perfectly fine KA's on CL for cheap, or you could get a CA which would bolt and wire right up

Johnny, you could put a flat screen and your steering wheel in this thing. Then you could sit in a real car in your front lawn and play GT5 :ughrun:

my trailer doesn't have a lawn

If everything it needs is a new engine, I'd be willing to get this, except it's all the way down in Texas... :doh:

there are means of shipping vehicles if you are that interested

Back