24oz drink...

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
osiriskidd said:
not my chick. no way. it was one of my friends. the "not-so-bright-columbian-blonde-chick".

she goes "i thought that's what cupholders are for"

im like...its common sense that when 1/10th of the cup sits in the holder, it might not be 'held' so good.

Is she even a hot freind?

osiriskidd

Reaction score
shes not super hot. shes okay. i wouldn't do her. only cuz she's been around ^^

and pretty dumb.

thatonedude

Reaction score
PIMPS UP HO'S DOWN! j/k that sucls man. yea you have to watch out for who you let in your car. a friend of mine spilled pop all over my passager seat didnt tell me about it untill I put my hand into it, boy was I pissed

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'm not one to slap a woman, especially my own but that doesn't mean you shouldn't powder up the back of that hand once and a while and lay down a good 'ol bitch slap (Rick James style). It builds character and I guarantee she'll never spill a sweet tea in your car again! :bash: :D

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dude you don't backhand a chick just b/c she spilled some tea. Not cool. I'm sure she woulda helped clean it up if you just asked her.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
are we serious about backhanding her because this whole time i was taking it as a joke with sarcasm.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
JMillerF23A1 said:
I'm not one to slap a woman, especially my own but that doesn't mean you shouldn't powder up the back of that hand once and a while and lay down a good 'ol bitch slap (Rick James style). It builds character and I guarantee she'll never spill a sweet tea in your car again! :bash: :D

That's the most retarded thing I have ever heard....

You do realize all the statements about slapping are usually jokes right? I bet you're a wife beater too....

One thing I cannot stand is a man slapping a woman... you're lucky you didn't do something like in front of me. Otherwise people like you will probably be the one taking the slapping and beating....

I'm done reading these non-sense, and idiotic posts :furious: hope this thread gets closed...

Latest posts

Back