25bucks for injen sri....for reals?

steadypimpin

Reaction score
Have they tried to contact you about the mix up yet? They cant charge your card more if its wrong either.

Sinful

Reaction score
even if its wrong they won't charge you the their regular price right? if so i'm gonna order one too.

steadypimpin

Reaction score
I dont think they can charge you again, you have to authorize it. Everyone who ordered one, keep your fingers crossed.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
they can cancel it and call it an error...youll get an email that will say that...same deal happened with dell earlier this year.

nexTOme

Reaction score
so far, i am not notified with any error....i think they are trying to figure out what to do with this....lol but still....i think they should sell it at that price, becuase ive been keeping my eye on it for past 2 or so months.....yeah i kept quiet.....

if they do cancel it, lets file a law suit for reimbusement for our rental cars for next 10years!! lol(im being sarcastic!)

steadypimpin

Reaction score
Its been like that for 2 months? Hopefully they are a big company where the order will just get sent to the warehouse to get the order pulled by the warehouse workers and then shipped.

theaccordian

Reaction score
damn you shoulda stocked up on them, cleaned them out, and sold them for 100 bucks a piece on ebay!

Back