2nd 6th gen

silverbullet99

Reaction score
found out some really good news today-my aunt is going to be getting an 09 civic sometime in the next 2 months and shes going to sell me her 01 lx 5spd coupe with 90,000+/- miles. I'll keep my slow automatic ex with 150k miles as my winter car and this will be my summer car. I cant wait to drive a 5spd again, its been quite a while. automatics are just sooo boring, ya know? sry for the night pics they were the only ones I had.

ex on the left lx on the right
picture.php

picture.php

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Congratz on the new pick up. I'm going to move this to eye candy since it's not in the correct format.

silverbullet99

Reaction score
sorry fellas, my bad. pspec short shifter eh? alright, thats #1 on my to do list once i pick up the car. I HATE how big the stock shifters on just about all accords are. How long of an install is that? & did you need to get under the car or not? I think I'll probably swap my stock radio and 6 disc changer from my EX at the same time while I have the console pulled apart.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Nice man. And so is that 2 silver coupes now? lol.

If this is going to be your summer car, ther will be plenty of time for some serious projects during the winter? Any ideas?? :naughty:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
pspec short shifter eh? alright, thats #1 on my to do list once i pick up the car. I HATE how big the stock shifters on just about all accords are.

word. theyre huge, haha.

How long of an install is that? & did you need to get under the car or not?

not long, and no, you can do it all from sitting in the drivers seat, haha.

I think I'll probably swap my stock radio and 6 disc changer from my EX at the same time while I have the console pulled apart.

to do the pspec you dont need to take off the radio bezel. you just have to remove the center console.

Back