2nd Annual Tennessee Meet...May 26th!!!!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
as long as nothing comes up, sure

im up to 95% coming, just need a hotel since i forgot there is a stream i gotta cross if i use the GA house

Stream + lowered car + CAI = good times :driving:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
hmm...i have a garage full of Accord parts...if anyone wants to convert there sedan over to leather...i have EVERY part you need....just letting people know if they are gonna be in town already....my parents would love it if I could get rid of some stuff...seriously if you have broken any plastic part that is in the interior of your car i probably have it sitting around...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
heres a quick map i made of how to get from Chattanooga to where the meet is. It starts from where you get off of I24. If the map works good I can make a map to and from wherever later on.

Directions

Shawn

Reaction score
Dinzdale40 said:
hmm...i have a garage full of Accord parts...if anyone wants to convert there sedan over to leather...i have EVERY part you need....just letting people know if they are gonna be in town already....my parents would love it if I could get rid of some stuff...seriously if you have broken any plastic part that is in the interior of your car i probably have it sitting around...

What sorts of stuff do you have for a Coupe? 2001 4cyl

Back