2nd UPDATE+NORTHEAST REGION MEET «before the snow falls!»

mdog180

Reaction score
Your opinion is WRONG! JK, 2 weeks & counting.
Oohhh yeeaa! Week and a half lol, havent decided if i shud drive down there without my hood or just take it off over there. Trying to get some finishing touchs before the meet: more fender roll, rear visor,drop it another half inch just for that day:)

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
I see you have lots to do still. I just completed my 5lug. I'm going to lower it a bit more. That's about it for now until spring time. Then comes the front lip, oem fogs, side markers, and h23 swap.

Btw do you have mudflaps I can buy?

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score
Are s2k's allowed lol? I"m a local worcester native weather permitting im def stop by to say whats up!

mdog180

Reaction score
I see you have lots to do still. I just completed my 5lug. I'm going to lower it a bit more. That's about it for now until spring time. Then comes the front lip, oem fogs, side markers, and h23 swap.

Btw do you have mudflaps I can buy?

sorry for the late text i read it and forgot to reply lol. but yea im jealous on the 5 lug swap!! im doing it once the car is garaged end of november/ mid december. so theres no rush for me to do modifications while i have the winter beater. already have the front knuckles but since its sorta a big project im going all out with drilled slotted rotors, braided steel brake lines. also a coupe swap:), why h23? unless your going boost then thats great but i stuck with the h22, more power stock but no good on boost, although id love to have boost id lose the great reliability i have now. i like things simple..

mdog180

Reaction score
Are s2k's allowed lol? I"m a local worcester native weather permitting im def stop by to say whats up!

the story goes that in the begginning i just wanted as many 6th gens to gather up, but after i told friends and society in general thats when everything changed cuz i have counted 35+ attending and theres a whole variety of cars. so yes bring your s2k! lol and anyone who wants to come can come. since there a large variety of diff cars and a great amount of ppl thats y i hired a photographer and having a cookout

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
i got a bunch of different cars coming with me lol, i also just finished my 5 lug swap lol. i need to clean my IAC my stuffs all messed up from just sitting for 7 months

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
7 months is a long time. Good luck with the finishing touches. Don't forget to bring the mudflaps to the meet, since I wasn't able to meet up with you this past weekend.

mdog180

Reaction score
Update*** found a large parking lot that belongs to showcase cinemas north worcester ma, im going to get in contact with them and see if i can rent the part of the lot, ill let everyone know stay tuned! reason for a POSSIBLE change of adress is because 45+ attending so we need a bigger parking lot lol

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
7 months is a long time. Good luck with the finishing touches. Don't forget to bring the mudflaps to the meet, since I wasn't able to meet up with you this past weekend.

Yeah man ill have them with me. My bad i was so damn busy this weekend

Back