3.2 in an 4 banger sedan?

laosta479

Reaction score
i know it's been done in an av6 but is it possible to do it in the 4 bangers? i know a local guy who is selling the j32 engine and tranny for 600..so i just wanted to know

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Buy it and flip it and try and make a little profit for yourself.

Why is he selling it so cheap though would be my first question.

SeanXtec

Reaction score
Definitely not worth it. You would be ripping out every single component of your engine compartment and be extensively modifying it to make the J32 fit. For those saying the J32 + transmission for $600 is a good deal...it's not...At all. Is it even a J32A2? or just an A1? And the automatic transmission coupled with that engine is worth nothing, and quite possibly the worst piece of equipment honda has ever produced. Head over to acurazine and you'll see that almost every single person with a 1998-2003 TL/CL has replaced their transmission at least once or twice. Unless it's a 6 speed manual trans bolted to that engine...I'd pass.

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're so wrong its ridiculous.

If the shock towers were really that different, us I4 guys wouldn't be using oem TL-s strut bars...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
this is why we have rep power....i wish people wouldn't post stuff unless they know...its like taking car advice from my mom.....:lolhitting:

Back