Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all red: red lip / red lugs

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • all white, red H center caps & red lugs

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters

rice_plz

Reaction score
Im on my 3rd set of wheels now since I was looking for something I liked more then the last set of wheels through trades mostly. Going from silver, black and now white. Im running primax 17x7 wheels on 215/45/17.

IMG_20130111_080406.jpg

IMG_20130111_080214.jpg

IMG_20130111_080353.jpg

I wanted to get members opions on different ways to go with the wheels. I was thinking running white honda cap with red along the edge of the wheel and red lugs most likely gorilla lug nuts. Or should i keep the silver with the white like how it is now. Other opinion are welcome thanks

--Jayr

Nando92

Reaction score
I like the idea of the white honda cap red stripe along the edge of the wheel and red lugs. Me personally once I get my next set of matte black wheels going to do a Blue Honda cap blue lugs

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
I think it would be all what makes you happy with your setup but the last option sounds the best IMO.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
17x7 on a coupe is really weak. The offset is probably weak like 40 offset or so. I'd keep them all white, put a red "H" on the center cap (which I have and I'll just give you) and then space them out to about 20 offset and lower to your liking at the same time to you space them.

I would be focusing on how to make your car look good rather than screwing around with your wheel paint. Right now raised up like that on those weak wheels looks like crap.

rice_plz

Reaction score
Ya I'm bout to lower the car more. What size are your center cap my wheels should fit 2.5 inces

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Your car has clean white paint I say keep it all white

If any thing make it a black n white theme

Just pick a theme n start painting lil things that color

Back