40 Year Old Virgin

AV_SICK

Reaction score
I live in the city of San Marcos, CA in a part part of town known as San Elijo, a quiet little community, mostly wealthy rich white old people so to speak, I hated moving up here from San Diego, I thought it was the most boring place ever until Sunday night. Sunday I worked a 11am-4pm shift, I got off and went home, washed my car, took a nap, woke up, took a shower, got out of the shower and to my surprise hear nothing but sirens and a helicopter, I did not really know WTF was going on, so I turned on the TV to see if anything was going on, because back in October we had these wildfires and what not but there was nothing so I was kinda curious, so i got dressed and went outside, there were like 7-8 cop cars posted up all along my street, an ambulance, two fire trucks, and a helicopter circling above. All the neighbors were out wondering what was going on and no one knew, slowly everyone just returned to their homes, i was curious about what happen but i was getting tired and it was not on the news or anything, so i called it a night. I woke up this morning and put on the news as i was eating breakfast and saw live footage of a neighborhood, and than it gave a street name SHADETREE, i was like WHOA thats my street. Turns out there was a stabbing, A guy stabbed his ex-girlfriend and her friend multiple times than fled the scene. I was like DAMN thats ****IN CRAZY that this happen in my quiet boring *** neighborhood. The guy was later caught and arrested this evening, thing is the guy is Shelley Malil, from the movie many of us have seen "THE 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN", he is the younger Indian guy who works at Smartech, CRAZY **** HUH, so this evening i decided to walk up the street to see if anything was going on and theres yellow tape blocking off the house and a couple of plice cars parked out front, blockin anyone from getting close, because of all the new reporters and cameramen

heres the NEWS link

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/17162521/detail.html?dl=mainclick

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
dang man... stabbing girlfriend and her friend... what did she do... cheat on him or sumthing???

01blkv6_001-1-1.jpg

atarikid07

Reaction score
NBC said:
Officials said the attacker arrived at the his ex-girlfriend's home and found her in the back yard with a man. Detectives said he grabbed a knife and began stabbing her repeatedly and then chased the victim through her home. Her male companion was also stabbed in the hand when he tried to intervene, authorities said.

Freaking cheaters...

Back