456 Installers!

yoseppi

Reaction score
Ayone in Ohio who can do installs? Looking to have a set of OEM fog lights installed on my 2002 Accord EX.

-Joe

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
^^ Dude, this thread is '456' installers, aka so-cal. Why would you post here if you are in ohio. That's half way accross the country ;)

yoseppi

Reaction score
Maybe because if someone from around this region happened to read this, maybe they might contact me. Just a thought......

And not everyone knows 456 means socal.

^^ Dude, this thread is '456' installers, aka so-cal. Why would you post here if you are in ohio. That's half way accross the country ;)

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
456 SOCAL INSTALLERS!

thats posted on the first page...FYI......but if you looking for fog light help...check out the DIY....nikkita aka RussianRed has a great write up on it....shouldnt be too hard....

Sinful

Reaction score
hello 456 installers. do you guys do civic fogs? i already have my OEM accord fogs harness all setup and wired, but I wanna switch to civic fogs and I don't know if i can connect the civic fogs into my oem accord harness. i'll be up there tomorrow so please let me know asap! PM me for a number to contact me at.

Last edited:

S0NiC

Reaction score
little late but you guys still around? if so lemme know..i have a couple of things ask you guys about. Body work(welding) , Civic Fog ligts install, engine stuff...please let me know ...im in the valley now...used to live in glendale, but can come down to 626...please PM. thanks guys...

Back