4draccordpwr 2002 accord lx (56k)

jdm00accord

Reaction score
looks awsome dude, ive never heard of ebay sleeves lasting 2 years! you got lucky man! are those the ebay m3 sideskirts?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
nice and clean ... it definitely flows nicely on those wheels ... and it doesn't hurt to be boosted! i also agree about the transformer sticker, that definitely has to go ...

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
i say keep the side skirt black then get bayson r type r lip like mine... and it comes the same color of ur side skirt... it'll look nice silver with black...

decepticon sticker will look better on my car... cuz my black car looks more sinister than urs but if u like it u should the the autobots sticker instead...

4draccordpwr

Reaction score
looks awsome dude, ive never heard of ebay sleeves lasting 2 years! you got lucky man! are those the ebay m3 sideskirts?

lol I guess i been lucky i dont wanna jinxs it though im dying to get rid of them for some coilovers though..the sideskirts are stock iit came like that when i got the car

nice. the car looks good:thumbsup:

thanxs

looks nice dude.

someone left their shirt on the back of your car though.

x2

wow i just realized SUPER low milage!

yea i barely drive alot since everything is kinda close like school and work even though i got laid off recently=/ lol

nice and clean ... it definitely flows nicely on those wheels ... and it doesn't hurt to be boosted! i also agree about the transformer sticker, that definitely has to go ...

thanxs again and yea its comin off once i buy some of that goo gone liquid to make sure it comes off nice and clean

i say keep the side skirt black then get bayson r type r lip like mine... and it comes the same color of ur side skirt... it'll look nice silver with black...

decepticon sticker will look better on my car... cuz my black car looks more sinister than urs but if u like it u should the the autobots sticker instead...

im still debatin what color i should paint the lip but i already have a mugen lip sittin in my room i kinda like it more over the type r.. i like your car its tight work

nice sleeper man :thumbsup:

thanxs man

looking good.... keep it simple... ppl tend to run wit mods....

x2

Very nice car, keep up the good work.
x3 lol thanxs everyone

Back