4drh22accord's 2000 Accord Sedan LX (56K)

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Naw, I'm back in cold ***, CT.

I'll be down there for Thanksgiving, but I'll probably be rockin the Denali.

Any idea when they're doing the Turkey Run in Daytona this year??

4drh22accord

Reaction score
Finally got around to cleanin her. Not the best pics but they will do for now. Going to try and find a few good photo spots tomorrow, hopefully!

DropJawMagShow047.jpg

DropJawMagShow048.jpg

edit.jpg

DropJawMagShow053.jpg

DropJawMagShow051.jpg

DropJawMagShow050.jpg

DropJawMagShow054.jpg

DropJawMagShow055.jpg

jaxaccord

Reaction score
i may not be there tonight...my tranny is starting to slip...it won't grab until I hit about 3,000 rpm...so i got's to do some investigating today...might be time to do the auto-to-manual swap...so i may or may not be around 2nite...

4drh22accord

Reaction score
Thats fine. The wifie said we are suppose to go to a costume party tonight. So I am not sure if I am going to be there as well. Sorry fellas

jaxaccord

Reaction score
i may not be there tonight...my tranny is starting to slip...it won't grab until I hit about 3,000 rpm...so i got's to do some investigating today...might be time to do the auto-to-manual swap...so i may or may not be around 2nite...

Well I found out I was low on ATF, so I did a fluid change and let it idle for about ten minutes and shifted through the gears in dirveway with the wheels up, and no probs...hopefully I can get a few more months out of the tranny:thumbsup:

Thats fine. The wifie said we are suppose to go to a costume party tonight. So I am not sure if I am going to be there as well. Sorry fellas
No prob dude, maybe we can look at next weekend...my wife is also wanting to hang out with "some couples"...so i may be out for tonight...looking forward to meeting up with you jax 6GA guys...and some H22 swap ideas, but I work 3rd shift, so time for some ZZzzZZ:coffee:

Back