4th Annual Solar Eclipse Toys 4 Tots Meet

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
Postin this for a Friend! if you're in the SD area come out for a good cause!

Hey everyone, its that time of year again where we can all meet up, chill and donate toys to bring a smile to the less fortunate kids out there. I know times are tough for everyone but let step back and take a look at the kids that have ways less than us or absolutely nothing. Like always we wil have food available for purchase with the profits going to the toys for tots foundation.

If you have made it to our last events you know its a real chill event that is drama free and some bomb food. I am inviting everyone to come out and check out the shop and hang out..shop has been remodeled recently. If you can also spread the word of this event and even post it on other forums that would be great. The marines are in a shortage of toys this year so I would really like to rally everyone together to make this years donations better than any other year. If you cant make it to the meet we have the donation boxes already set up so you can drop a toy off during regular office hours, but if you cant donate please still come by and hang out. Some of the sponsors will also have giveaways and discounts on their products.

If there are any other car clubs or organizations that would like to help out let me know. Its a great way for us to show the community that we are not bad people that just street race and speed. For myself I am recognized by the marines and I am an authorized drop off site for toys for tots.

Thanks,
Damien
Solar Eclipse

TOYS4TOT2011.jpg

Solar Eclipse Window Tinting & Performance - The Window Tint Pros Since 1989
(619) 474-0060
507 G ave national city ca 91950

Update! One of the prizes being raffled off, Just added as a giveaway...Tha Kuya has donated a gift certificate for $250 for a tattoo. if you dont know who he is, he was formally island tats best tattoo artist that is now doin his own thing.

Back