4x114.3 to 4x100 conversion kit

dvilla5506

Reaction score
Yes, but the adapters make the wheels work as far as offset goes. These would make the wheels stick out hella far.

Plus, i trust fundillo knew what he was doing... the OP is probably going to buy the first adapter he sees on ebay.

i see yea he prob did know wat he was doing

fallout09890

Reaction score
The reason I dont want to sell the rims is because I got it for $130. The tires are basically brand new. Thats a damn good deal for some enkeis. how much do you think I could sell it for and should I take off the tires before I do

2000accord89

Reaction score
The reason I dont want to sell the rims is because I got it for $130. The tires are basically brand new. Thats a damn good deal for some enkeis. how much do you think I could sell it for and should I take off the tires before I do

the best thing u can do is go on b20vtec.com and sell it there cuz most of the ppl there got civic and integras it would fit in their cars 4x100
u can get maybe 400 and put pictures and tell them to throw u a offer

fallout09890

Reaction score
the best thing u can do is go on b20vtec.com and sell it there cuz most of the ppl there got civic and integras it would fit in their cars 4x100
u can get maybe 400 and put pictures and tell them to throw u a offer

they probably have a rule about the number of post you gotta have like on here. I dont think Ill get 400 because the two right rims have minimal to moderate curb rash on it but the 2 left side rims are like new.

meximan16

Reaction score
i sold my old motegi's for 4 bills and they all had curb rash and bald tires, it just depends on the buyer, i was offered a lot of different prices from low ballers. just don't give in for that low

fallout09890

Reaction score
he is using adapters going to a larger lug pattern, i dont think they make adapters going to a smaller lug pattern.

Honestly, 4x100 is not recommended for the size of our cars because the spacing on the wheels are weaker when holding a 4x100 compared to a 4x114. There are shops where you can drill the new 4x114 lug pattern into it but 1) you risk the chance of being off by a couple mm's and next thing you know you are wobbling all over the place cuz the lugs are off center and 2) you say there is alot of holes already in it, you risk the chance messing up the current lug pattern and messing wheels all together and the wheels just become one BIG paperweight

there are about 12 holes but all in 4x100. their enkei zokus

nyknick1015

Reaction score
really, those are supposed to be universal... did you try any of the other hole combinations??

fallout09890

Reaction score
really, those are supposed to be universal... did you try any of the other hole combinations??
I tried all of them and they all seem to be the same pattern.The old owner did tell me that they were 4x100, but he also said his son had it on his accord so when I saw it had many holes, I thought it was a 4 lug universal

Back