5 Lug conversion ASAP please help

gold4door02

Reaction score
I am trying to get all the parts needed for a 5 lug conversion of my 2002 4cyl. accord sedan asap! If anyone knows exactly what I need or has any of the items for sale please let me know as I was told these wheels were 4 & 5 lug universal and came home to find out they are just 5 lug uni's after dropping a chunk of money foolishly. . .NOOBBBBB mistake i know. . .:nutkick:

gold4door02

Reaction score
Thank you. . .Do I have to get all of those parts? A buddy of mine said all I needed was the honda 5 lug hub and bearing assembly which I found on ebay but Im sure he isnt correct. I am looking to be able to put these 5lug uni's on my car for as little cash as possible as I drained my accnt buying the rims in the first place. . LOL

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you want the rims on your car, this needs to be done thoroughly. Or sell the rims and find some that fit.

All the info regarding parts is in the link:

OEM Parts Needed - This DIY applies to those with rear drums only

Front Knuckles L and R
Front V6 calipers L and R
Rear Knuckles L and R
Rear EX (4cyl) or V6 calipers L and R - they're the same
EX 4yl or V6 parking brake lines
OEM or Aftermarket rear disc brake lines - I used Russell SS lines
V6 Accord Rotors/Pads F and R
New Brake Fluid, OEM or Equivalent - I used Valvoline Syntec

For those with EX's and SE's (already have rear disc) - this is your parts list.

FRONT:
Knuckles are same I4/V6 - just the hub/bearing assembly is needed
V6 Rotors (5lug) - bigger than stock 4cyl by almost an inch
V6 Calipers - bigger than stock 4 cyl to match bigger rotor
V6 Pads

REAR:
Knuckles are same I4/V6 - just the hub/bearing assembly is needed
V6 Rotors (5lug) - same size as stock 4cyl
Stock I4 Calipers - exact same as V6
V6 Pads - Same as I4 since Caliper is same

- EX/SE DIY - basically the same, except your just swapping the rear hubs, either the hubs or complete knuckles in the front, and reusing your e-brake cables.

Brad2274

Reaction score
you can keep your rear calipers, you need 5 lug/v6 rotors, front and rear hubs/bearings, and you need front v6 calipers and rotors.i have a 5 lug swap up for sale, ive got everything but the front v6 calipers,

Last edited:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
you can keep your rear calipers, you need 5 lug/v6 rotors, front and rear hubs/bearings, and you need front v6 calipers and rotors.i have a 5 lug swap up for sale, ive got everything but the front v6 calipers,

i have the front calipers. just pulled them off the car. in perfect working condition.

OP here is your 5lug swap.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
OP whats the deal. i would love to sell theses calipers so i can buy my Russel SS brake lines. and i bet Brad would like to sell his stuff as well so he can have more mod money.

Back