5 lug found [SOCAL]

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i found a complete 5 lug swap at the junk yard today ... it's at a junk yard in sun valley ... i forget the name of the street but the cross street is glenoaks ... it is the junk yard that has two junk yards in one ... the av6 is in the second lot ... someone go pick it up before it's gone!!! they close at 6pm today so you better wake up early tomorrow [not 100% sure if they're open on suday, call first]

address:
Primo-Auto
11201 Pendelton St.
Sun Valley, CA 91352
818-504-9597

your welcome :)

Last edited:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
pretty much bring your own tools and start wrenching ... you have to pay for the entrance and the parts of course ... i think it's like 2 bucks at each entrance ... the swap is in the second one

6genaccord

Reaction score
hmmm i wish we had one of those around here... just curious - are you allowed to go in with a sawzall? :naughty:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Surprise......surprise........SoCal has yet ANOTHER place to find parts..........woo.............................................................................................................................................................hoo. :coffee:

ZsleepizeZ

Reaction score
Surprise......surprise........SoCal has yet ANOTHER place to find parts..........woo.............................................................................................................................................................hoo. :coffee:

we have too much lol.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
it's because the majority of ppl in socal don't know how to drive, hence why we have a lot of j-yards :henry:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
just two at the yard this time, a coupe and a sedan ... the time before that there were about 3 sedans and 1 coupe

Back