5 Zigen fitments

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
hey guys hmm i'm still kinda confused about the offset thing but i think these would fit, i'm a v6 and my friend is selling 5 zigen - fno1rc in bronze and its 17's 5x114.3 with a +48 offset, i was wondering how would these fit me? do i need to roll my fenders?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I'd search around first... there are more than a few wheel fitment threads, with detailed specs. I'd help you out, but I don't know too much about fitment myself.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Should fit, unless they are really wide which would be weird. If it's only 7 in wide, i'd probably want a slightly more aggressive offset, 7.5, should be good.

nexTOme

Reaction score
simply, higher number the offset-> will sit further inside from fender
lower offset number, will fit closer, and will stick out eventually.

what you want to find out is, what certain width rims would fit without rubbing the fender/qtr panel. for example, i ran 7.5wide rims with both +45 and 42.

+45, i had no problem even tucking the tire with small camber. it rubbed in the back slightly.

+42 however, rubbed every now and then since it sticks out tad bit compare to +45. also the camber was corrected with this, so i rubbed a bit more than often.

rubbing issue also has to do with what tire you run

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
okay guys for those who dont know the higher the number the offset the more is tucks in to the body. Tho lower the number offset the more they will stick out from the body.

alex_d10

Reaction score
Those wheels will fit quite deep inside the fender. They won't stick out at all. That is if they are really 7.5 wide.

oodie

Reaction score
Yea closest to 0 the wider the wheel is and harder to clear. The higher number means it will not stick out as far. That offset you have for wheels are fine no need to roll fenders at all.

Back