6GA and Spring = win

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
For real? Where at?

Sorry, I forgot about this thread. Well I basically live around where 75 and 275 intersect, pretty close to tri-county mall in Springdale. I'm from Columbus originally so I go between here and there all the time on 71. I was up at King's Island a lot last summer because I had a gold pass.

I love driving up 71 during the spring/summer because there's a few good stretches where there are no copstops. And who doesn't love beautiful Ohio rolling-err, I mean flat country side?

Last edited:

beardohio

Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot about this thread. Well I basically live around where 75 and 275 intersect, pretty close to tri-county mall in Springdale. I'm from Columbus originally so I go between here and there all the time on 71. I was up at King's Island a lot last summer because I had a gold pass.

I love driving up 71 during the spring/summer because there's a few good stretches where there are no copstops. And who doesn't love beautiful Ohio rolling-err, I mean flat country side?

Coming 71N to Kings Island, right before you get to the Western Row exit that you take for KI Drive, there is an AMAZING stretch. Pass Fields Ertel on your right, cop stand on the left, then you're free sailing til the exit.
:thumbsup:

Back