6GA decal suggestion

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Just randomly thought i would be neat to replace the "G" with picture of a turbo thats orange turning red.

What do you guys think?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
i think "STOP BEING GREEDY SHAHID!!!!" lol
lol how am i being "greedy"?

orange turbo, that looks silly :hahano:
Ever seen a red hot turbo when it glows? :)

Well...then it'd be turbod6ga.com

considering the few guys on her that have turbos this is a winning idea

Quite a few turbo guys actually. These are not the days when retroshark and stinker were like the only 2 guys with a turbo setup. Me, Emino, dreman, to name a few. What i did forget to mention in my initial idea was to have a mini SC at the beginning too with the shaft making an underline sorta till the end of the decal.
The point was not to show that the forum only has turbo and SC 6th gen accords but more to show how versatile we are as a group!

example:
banner.png

Now this "angry piston" does not show or signal that everyone related to the forum has a crazy NA or boosted setup. A bunch of people on there have stock cars.

meh was just an idea that i thought to put up see what you guys would think. Maybe i'll just get one made for myself and see where it goes.

acedomain

Reaction score
well i think its a good idea lets just develope it .....i like the orange turbo cuz my accord is orange and looks red to some ppl

meximan16

Reaction score
not a bad idea, we could always have a couple different 6ga decals for different setups

Back