6GA Decals

6THGEN_AI4

blacknight said:
Personally, I don't have a problem with it.
Last time I spoke to Cody (wildman) about him doing the decals, he said it was time consuming for him cause he had a lot of other stuff going on.

So it's OK if you want to do it.
Just make a thread of what size and color decals are available along with the price and shipping.

Good b-nite. let me talk to the guy again to see whats going on.

6THGEN_AI4

DarkSideAccord said:
should we come up with a new logo and stuff first? :dunno:

Do you have any ideas/brainstorm for your emo logo.:D

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I think we should just come up with something simple. If we give everyone a lot of choices as to what it's going to look like it will take forever to make a decision. Remember how long it took to come to a decision as to where we were going to have the meet???

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
^^i agree. why not get a few designs going then make a poll so everyone can vote...?

theyve got to be easily readable, whatever the designs look like :)

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
The main reason I had said no before to members getting decals made was because if everyone isn't following the exact same image, then we could end up with a lot of decals that all look just a little bit different. Which is fine until they are all parked next to each other and then they could all look really stupid imo.

If someone wants to take over the decals, one of the other mods or admins, I can send them what I have, and then they can use one of the current decals as a template to cut more. I'd rather do something like that.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Wildman said:
The main reason I had said no before to members getting decals made was because if everyone isn't following the exact same image, then we could end up with a lot of decals that all look just a little bit different. Which is fine until they are all parked next to each other and then they could all look really stupid imo.

If someone wants to take over the decals, one of the other mods or admins, I can send them what I have, and then they can use one of the current decals as a template to cut more. I'd rather do something like that.

I would be fine with that. I think creating a new design will just take too long.

Back