6GA i4 5spd parts

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: 6GA parts & others

Chris, you are probably much further along in this project than I am, but hope you can find everything you need quickly and for a great price.

I am still in the research stages, and the Acura RL brake upgrade is the newest piece to the project......always something to do! :lawl:

Thanks Derek. So you are still deciding what route you want to go? I have in my possession a tranny, starter, new clutch, clutch line, and shift knob. Currently searching for a CL-S 6MT ECU...and it's taking forever. But I think I've gotten a good deal on what I have so far, considering the tranny only has 36k miles. Once the ECU is found, I think this will go faster.

I may have a BBK addition as well, but am trying desperately to resist. :lawl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

No, I know I want to do the 6spd swap, it will probably just take awhile.

In the meantime, I am looking in to an '06 tranny swap in the meantime.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Chris u swapping the J32a2+6spd??

I'm swapping just the transmission for now. And I'll swap the motor a year or two down the road when I get a house and the right tools. I have to travel to get the 6spd in, and if I swapped the motor I would have no way of bringing the J30 back home to sell it. I'm making the trip alone. :(

Have you checked local junkyards?

Not yet, simply because I loathe grabbing parts in the cold. And I don't trust these guys at the yards to do it for me. Just figured with all the 5spd swaps I hear about maybe someone would have extra parts.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Bump from the dead. I'll buy new pedals if I have to, but would rather save a penny.

Back