6GA wagon... well... Sorta

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
Nice SiR wagon:love:,would love to have one...

And i believe the 5th gen V6 is C27 not C30 ryan.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
close enough :lawl:

those v6's are boringgggggggggg :sleeping: so glad i got the 6th gen f23 instead...

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Wowsa!! So you guys can get the 6th Gen SiR Accord Wagons there??
Is that one you posted Mr Miller able to be road registered and driven on the roads over there??
And if you can get those why couldn't you get the CF4 SiR-T Accords or even better... the CL1 Euro R??
Whats the price tag on it??

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Wowsa!! So you guys can get the 6th Gen SiR Accord Wagons there??
Is that one you posted Mr Miller able to be road registered and driven on the roads over there??
And if you can get those why couldn't you get the CF4 SiR-T Accords or even better... the CL1 Euro R??
Whats the price tag on it??

lol, sorry to disappoint, but now we cant get ANY of the CF chassis accords here. i have no idea whats going on in the background of that picture though :thinking:

aahh, looked it up and apparently "us auto sales" is a dealer in okinawa, jp to help u.s. military soldiers based there a smooth transition into purchasing quality cars. haha.

Last edited:

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
lol, sorry to disappoint, but now we cant get ANY of the CF chassis accords here. i have no idea whats going on in the background of that picture though :thinking:

aahh, looked it up and apparently "us auto sales" is a dealer in okinawa, jp to help u.s. military soldiers based there a smooth transition into purchasing quality cars. haha.

This had me LMFAO:rofl::rofl:

Back