6th gen accord clock

HondAccord02

Reaction score
Well im looking to replace my clock on my 02 since my clock display has busted internally and is leaking the black ink or fluid.... Can still read the time just have a big blob across the bottom.... Or maybe can the display part be replaced?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
As long as you have two on the clock buttons and a bulb, I have the rest. A couple have gotten lost in the years. It's in great working condition as well

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
MAKE SURE YOU BUY a 01-02 clock/hazard button

The 98-00 clock/hazard button is not compatible. If you wire up the wrong hazard button you will burn out your multiplexor = $80-90 to replace

HondAccord02

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, did not know that but can i use my 02 hazard button on a 98-00 clock or will that also cause a problem? Im kinda not too worried about that because i really just need the lcd display and i could just swap that out with my busted one

Last edited:

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
If you take everything apart I think you can swap out just the LCD from the new clock (It's sandwiched together) and use everything else from your old clock.

But like I said before if you connect the wrong hazard button it will destroy your multiplexor

Back