6th-gen Accord Quad-projector retrofit (no 56k)

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Are you doing the retrofit yourself or paying a professional?

I just have a hard time justifying all the extra work involved in fitting any of the bigger projectors that cause you to hack up the back of the headlight. I wish I would have chosen smaller projectors and been able to somehow maintain that "OEM" finish on the back of the headlights.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Brad, you deleted the pics so people would forget what the retro looked like, and you could surprise us again for the first time when the car's done, huh!

Well played, Sir.

Nguyen916

Reaction score
Are you doing the retrofit yourself or paying a professional?

I just have a hard time justifying all the extra work involved in fitting any of the bigger projectors that cause you to hack up the back of the headlight. I wish I would have chosen smaller projectors and been able to somehow maintain that "OEM" finish on the back of the headlights.

I will being doing them myself. I can't afford that $300+ labor cost

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I will being doing them myself. I can't afford that $300+ labor cost

Do you have any experience in retrofitting? I hope you know what you're getting into. If this is your first project, I strongly suggest something simple like TSX projectors...or even easier are the Morimoto H1 projectors, but I'm strongly against projectors that aren't D2S or D4S. H1 projectors seem generic to me, but I can't deny their simplicity with installations.

Back