6th gen f23a1 auto to manual cruise control issue/ question

honda_egf22

Reaction score
I remember seeing on the internet one time about someone splicing one of the cruise control wires directly to ground to make their cruise control work on their auto to 5 speed swap. but i searched for days and cant find it anymore. tried several key words. if anyone knows that link please post on this thread. Thanks. please dont post the auto to manual swap link becuase i read that one and it didnt show anything about how to rewire the cruise control.

Or if anyone has done the auto to manual swap on our 6th gen I4 f23a1 engines please help give me details to wire the cruise control properly. I got a 900 mile drive coming up soon.:computer::computer::computer:

Last edited:

honda_egf22

Reaction score
I sure as hell dont want to find a manual i4 6th gen donor and swap out the whole interior harness thats under the dash. That would be a major pain. Any help is appreciated thanks!!

honda_egf22

Reaction score
good looking our bro thanks. yeah this was the one i saw but couldnt find it anymore. prob cux my key words where " auto to 5 speed, auto to manual, f23a1 auto to manual" lol thanks!!

Back