6th Gen noob in UT

jmh

Reaction score
Cool, cool. Yeah, im in Syracuse and WVC, so definitely in the same neck of the woods as you both.

I remember scanning the KSL classifieds recently and I kept seeing a silver 6th gen accord coupe that was for sale. Was that yours?

I've done a ton of searching, but couldn't really identify anything really matching what I was dealing with.. Or I would, and the outcome was either not identified, or something I've already tried so I posted a new post seeking some input.

Not sure if any of you have experienced issues with poor acceleration after 3000rpm. I would post a link to it, but apparently I have to have been here at least 7 days before I can post links. Honda tech with title of poor acceleration >3000rpm.

Would love to sort this out then hopefully have some answers for someone else should they come along seeking help.

Take it easy!

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
The h23a swap with a teddy bear tied on the grill? That was mine :p
I remember having a similar issue, can't remember what caused it... I'll post on h-t or here when I remember.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
I live in west valley. Accords will last as long as you take good care of her, she'll take care of you. My baby's at 185k and still running strong. Are any of you two going to ISS? My car will be in the show :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's ISS? I don't have a car to show off at the moment but maybe I'll make it if fits my schedule

luanster

Reaction score
Bairdandrew ISS is like utah's only and biggest car meet. It's called Import Spring Showoff. This year it's on Sunday 4/20. Look up import spring Showoff on FB and you'll see.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Bairdandrew ISS is like utah's only and biggest car meet. It's called Import Spring Showoff. This year it's on Sunday 4/20. Look up import spring Showoff on FB and you'll see.

That date might be a little inconvenient for me. But I'll still try to be there. Hopefully I'll see you there!

luanster

Reaction score
That date might be a little inconvenient for me. But I'll still try to be there. Hopefully I'll see you there!

It's from 4-7 at the Davis county fairground

jmh

Reaction score
luanster said:
It's from 4-7 at the Davis county fairground

Man! Mere minutes from my house. I'm intrigued. I may make it, depending on if i can get my Accord issues sorted out and I don't sell it out of frustration/lack of patience. :)

luanster

Reaction score
Man! Mere minutes from my house. I'm intrigued. I may make it, depending on if i can get my Accord issues sorted out and I don't sell it out of frustration/lack of patience. :)

Nice. I'm hoping this year more accord owners get into the show so they can make an accord award and hopefully I can win :)

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Nice. I'm hoping this year more accord owners get into the show so they can make an accord award and hopefully I can win :)

I'm guessing that's your 98 sedan that was posted on the ISS page. Looks great, definitely going to try making it! Don't have any cars to show off at the moment though

luanster

Reaction score
I'm guessing that's your 98 sedan that was posted on the ISS page. Looks great, definitely going to try making it! Don't have any cars to show off at the moment though

Yupp that's my baby. I'm gonna be paint matching my bumper and lip, getting wheels, lowering more, retro headlights all before the meet

Back